Saturday, October 17tat 7:30 pm is Newton Soccer Night at the Revolution. This year, we are combining NYS and NGS for a huge night of soccer at Gillette. The New England Revolution will play the Montreal Impact in what looks to be a tight race for a playoff spot. It should be an exciting game. Tickets will be $25 (reduced from $39) for a section in the stadium reserved for Newton families. There is a link on the attached flyer to get tickets or you may paste the following link into your browser and use the code NEWTON for your discount.
In addition to watching the game, 15 Newton Soccer teams will get a chance to play games on the Gillette stadium turf before the game! Here are the details:
- The first teams to purchase 35 tickets to the game will get one of the 15 slots
- You can purchase tickets individually but you must let your coach know how many tickets you purchased in our section so that her or she can apply it to the 35 ticket team requirement to get a game on the field
- Two teams from the same age group may merge for this event if they don’t think that they can meet the 35 ticket requirement alone.
- Only players who have purchased tickets may participate in games on the field.
- Games will be held from 2:30 – 5:30.
- We will do our best to work with teams with game conflicts
- After the games on the field you may head back out to the tailgate to eat and have fun before returning to watch the Revolution game
- Please contact your coaches or me for more details.
Whether or not you play games on the field, if you purchase tickets through our link, you can use the reserved parking lot and tailgate with the rest of the families. Everyone who has tailgated with in the past (which includes thousands of Newton families) knows that we throw a great party in the parking lot. So invite your friends and family, bring your coolers and grills, and get ready for a fantastic community event.
If you have any questions, please email me, Debbie Linder. Hope to see you at the game!